• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Some questions

Nathaniel Howe

Warden Commander of Ferelden
Canon Character
Noble
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
@Grey Warden

1) Testing this new ability to mention some user groups.

2) Questions...

Are there any other NPCs y'all think we need to create? I feel like we are short on mages at this point and could probably do to add a few more.

Locations.... I want to confirm where people wish to be stationed. Nathaniel at Vigil's Keep and Cauthrien in Denerim obviously set. Everyone else?

Mara Kerr

Prominent member
Grey Warden
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I know we've got Mara at Vigil's Keep, but we're still sending her to Highever for the Wall plot, right?

Nathaniel Howe

Canon Character
Noble
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I know we've got Mara at Vigil's Keep, but we're still sending her to Highever for the Wall plot, right?
Yep! If you want her to go there for the plot, we can do that then she can come back after. That work?

Mara Kerr

Prominent member
Grey Warden
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Sounds great! Not sure how long she's gonna be needed in Highever, but we'll work that out when there's more details.

Mysaria Grivia

Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Mysa is still in Gwaren, but I wouldn't mind her traveling between the main Warden hubs to check in and get to know some of the newer wardens.

Nathaniel Howe

Canon Character
Noble
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Mysa is still in Gwaren, but I wouldn't mind her traveling between the main Warden hubs to check in and get to know some of the newer wardens.
I'm sure that would be possible. Mysa could even go on the Gwaren mission :)