• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Recent content by Shokrakar

1. S

Give Me A Reason To Try Again [Closed]

Give the kid credit: her only reaction to Shokrakar’s war cry was a slight widening of her eyes before a fierce smile lit her face and she charged with a very passable war cry of her own. The others gave cheers of approval as their blades clashed together, then separated as they spun apart...
  2. S

Credit where credit was due: the kid didn’t hesitate, coming to her feet and following Shokrakar away from the camp. If she was nervous at all, she gave no sign, drawing her sword and settling into a ready stance, her gaze steady on her opponent. The rest of the company spread out around the...
  3. S

Shit talking was a regular feature in the world of hired blades, and if the kid was the type to let it get under her skin, Shokrakar wanted to know, but if Meraad had continued trying to goad Sati after her tightly controlled response, she’d have been in the shit and she knew it. The leaders of...
  4. S

Given her own experiences with human society, Shokrakar would not have been surprised if Sati had been blamed for her mentor’s murder; folk always seemed eager to think the worst of the Vashoth and Tal Vashoth in the south. “Enough of them had enough honour not to make me their scapegoat,”...
  5. S

Shokrakar trusted her gut, but she knew not to rely on it alone unless she had no other options. Sati Adaar seemed like a steady enough sort, and she’d handled her sword with an ease that suggested more than casual training, but she hadn’t been a mercenary … at least, not in this part of...
  6. S

Sati listened to the fireside banter without joining in, her expression seeming more than a little wistful. Small wonder; a Vashoth alone in the south would always be isolated, viewed with suspicion by those around them. The manners were an indication of how hard she had tried to fit in, but...
  7. S

Sati Adaar didn’t talk much, which was a point in her favor (that she hadn’t yet shown a propensity for spouting bad poetry was a bigger point, so far as Shokrakar was concerned), but she listened, violet eyes shifting from one to another as they were introduced and dipping a proper bow when the...
  8. S

A chagrined expression touched the stranger’s face when Shokrakar reminded her what any one of their kind should well know: they weren’t welcome in many places. How in the Fade was that not engraved on the backs of her eyelids? “A stall would suit me fine,” she mused. “I suppose I can’t be...
  9. S

The newcomer relaxed marginally without lowering her guard. “The same,” she replied, inclining her head ever so slightly in Shokrakar’s direction, rain dripping from her horns. “I was going to try to find a room in Ansburg.” That drew chuckles from most of the group and a measuring glance from...
  10. S

“How about this? ‘The summer rains roll down my face/like blood from another time and place’.” Sweet fuck, not now. Shokrakar gritted her teeth and focused on the tent poles. Living under the Qun fucked you up, and every Tal-Vashoth dealt with the damage in their own way. For Kaariss, it meant...
  11. S

Shokrakar

Name: Shokrakar Race: Tal-Vashoth Gender: Female Date of Birth: 5 Drakonis, 99 Blessed Occupation: Leader of the Valo Kas mercenary company As tall and nearly as powerfully built as the males of her race, Shokrakar nonetheless possesses a very potent set of curves that she is not averse...