• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

February Featured Character Nominations

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
February Featured Character Nominations

It's time to nominate up to TWO of your favorite characters for the month of February. Please include a REASON for your nomination. We also would like to encourage you to include a question you would like to ask the character or about the character.

It's a new year so all characters are up for nomination!

Nominations close on February 24th, with Polls going up the next morning!

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Sati Adaar , because I am enjoying watching the Inquisitor find her voice, and I find her background intriguing.

My question for Sati: what is the one thing that you wish the Inquisition had done differently?

I nominate Harmon Cabot , because the dynamic between he and June is fun & interesting to observe.

My question for Harmon: if you could give up your magic and live your life as a nonmagical apothecary, would you, and why/why not?

Krem

Canon Character
Post DAI Timeline
I nominate Bernie, because not only is she an interesting character, she's also a great touchstone character that lots of others can interact with.

My question for Bernie: If it meant getting your sisters back--no funny business, no tricks, just getting them back--would you make a pact with a Demon?

I nominate Nicolette O'Hara, because I think she's a character who's chronically underestimated and it's great to see an arc that plays to her strengths.

My question for Nico: If Thibault could pick out a companion of his very own, what would it be?