• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. The Maker

Congratulations to Our December Featured Threads and Characters!

Your December Featured Threads are: No Lace, If You Please [Closed] The Way I Feel [Closed] Your December Featured Characters are: Sofia di Castelbuono Kiran Xuresh Congratulations to our winners!
  2. The Maker

Featured Character for December: Kiran Xuresh

If Kiran had failed his Harrowing, which demon would he have been most likely to succumb to? Something between a rage and a despair demon. Do those exist? Let's name it a bartering demon, and then start an expedition for denial and acceptance demons, just to be safe. What was the inspiration...
  3. The Maker

Featured Character for December: Sofia di Castelbuono

If Sofia had a choice with no strings, what is the one thing in all of Thedas she would choose to do with her life? If Sofia was completely at liberty to do what she pleased, I imagine she'd set up a series of schools for mages across Thedas - similar to the Circles, but in much greater numbers...
  4. The Maker

Vote for December's Featured Character!

It's Time To Vote! Please vote for one of our nominees! Only one vote per player is allowed. Below is a list of our nominees to review before voting. The poll will close at Midnight EST on January 1st. Alistair Theirin Sofia di Castelbuono Isabela Kiran Xuresh
  5. The Maker

Vote for December's Featured Threads!

It's Time To Vote! Please vote for two of our nominees! Only one set of votes per player is allowed. Below is a list of our nominees to review before voting. The poll will close at Midnight EST on January 1st. No Lace, If You Please [Closed] You're Under... A Desk [Closed] The Way I Feel...
  6. The Maker

December Featured Thread Nominations!

December Featured Thread Nominations It's time to nominate up to THREE of your favorite for the month of December! Please include the TITLE, the LINK, and the REASON for your nomination below! Nominations close on December 27th, with Polls going up the next morning!
  7. The Maker

December Featured Character Nominations

December Featured Character Nominations It's time to nominate up to TWO of your favorite characters for the month of December. Please include a REASON for your nomination. We also would like to encourage you to include a question you would like to ask the character or about the character...
  8. The Maker

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Greeting everyone! As our Post-Trespasser timeline gets into full swing, we have worked out a way to update your profiles for characters you want to become part of that timeline. Updating does not mean you cannot continue to play in the previous timeline, and your character in one timeline can...
  9. The Maker

The State of Things: Southern Thedas Post-Trespasser Edition

The World State of Southern Thedas Post-Trespasser Just a few short years after the upheaval that began with one ill-fated explosion in Kirkwall, Thedas was rocked with a new problem. A tear in the sky, that brought forth creatures from the Fade and sent a shockwave through the southern...
  10. The Maker

Congratulation to Our November Featured Threads and Character!

Your November Featured Threads are: Oops. I Did It Again. Caught Between a Rock and Another Rock Your November Featured Characters are: Nathaniel Howe Congratulations to our winners!
  11. The Maker

Featured Character for November 2018: Nathaniel Howe

What's one weird trait your character has that just happened naturally? Nathaniel and his love of needlepoint. This came out of one of the first threads I had with him. I needed to come up with something he could talk to a ladies maid about while he played wingman for Aedan. Do you have any...
  12. The Maker

Vote for November's Featured Threads!

It's Time To Vote! Please vote for two of our nominees! Only one set of votes per player is allowed. Below is a list of our nominees to review before voting. The poll will close at Midnight EST on November 2nd. Let It Snow Oops. I Did It Again. Completely Booked All I Wanna Do is Have Some...
  13. The Maker

Vote for November's Featured Character!

It's Time To Vote! Please vote for one of our nominees! Only one vote per player is allowed. Below is a list of our nominees to review before voting. The poll will close at Midnight EST on December 2nd. Sati Adaar Nathaniel Howe Alistair Theirin Sofia di Castelbuono Harmon Cabot
  14. The Maker

November Featured Character Nominations

November Featured Character Nominations It's time to nominate up to TWO of your favorite characters for the month of November. Please include a REASON for your nomination. We also would like to encourage you to include a question you would like to ask the character or about the character...
  15. The Maker

November Featured Thread Nominations!

November Featured Thread Nominations It's time to nominate up to THREE of your favorite for the month of November! Please include the TITLE, the LINK, and the REASON for your nomination below! Nominations close on November 26th, with Polls going up the next morning!
  16. The Maker

Congratulations to Our October Featured Threads and Characters!

Like last month, we had some ties again! Your October Featured Threads are: Step Up Cry Havoc! Your October Featured Characters are: Mara Kerr Merrill Falon Varos Congratulations to our winners!
  17. The Maker

Featured Character for October 2018: Falon Varos

Does Falon ever regret giving up his niece to the Chantry? “Quite often he does. Though a human, she is his beloved sister’s child. For now he believes it was the right decision to make painful as it is because he did want the girl to grow up without being persecuted for simply having elf...
  18. The Maker

Featured Character for October 2018: Merrill

If Merrill had the chance to drink from the Well of Sorrows, would she do it? "Why wouldn't I? It's there and that's probably what it's for. Learning sometimes means taking risks. Sipping a little magical water won't hurt." What drew you to play this character? Her kindness. Merrill is many...
  19. The Maker

Featured Character for October 2018: Mara Kerr

Where do you see Mara after the Inquisition? I always see Mara growing into her role as a Grey Warden. Some part of her will always resist it, but each day she gets better and better at accepting and growing into her role in life. Hopefully by that point she’ll have gained enough trust to be...
  20. The Maker

Vote for October's Featured Character!

It's Time To Vote! Please vote for one of our nominees! Only one vote per player is allowed. Below is a list of our nominees to review before voting. The poll will close at Midnight EST on October 31st. Sati Adaar Mara Kerr Merrill Falon Varos