• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. Cauthrien

Caught Between a Rock and Another Rock

“That wasn’t...exactly what I meant,” Mara responded to what Cauthrien told her, looking uncomfortable. “It’s just…” she crushed her eyes shut, clenching her jaw as she gathered her words. “Even with a clean slate, people don’t just forget. I’m not a murderer, but pretty much everyone seems to...
  2. Cauthrien

Surrounded By Zombies!

Do what needs doing, chica. We'll be here when you get done!
  3. Cauthrien

Get Your War Paint On [Complete]

Cauthrien had learned early on that being a woman meant that being good enough was simply not … good enough. She had to be better, faster, stronger, harder than any man that she was measured against - and by a clear margin - to simply be considered his equal. And she had done it, pushing herself...
  4. Cauthrien

Mara allowed Cauthrien to wrap her injured ankle, but didn’t bother trying to hide her skepticism at the promise of training and camaraderie in battle. “Together?” she inquired with one eyebrow lifted. “Tell me, how well does that work out for your Conscripts?” “As well as it does for any...
  5. Cauthrien

Buongiorno, Buongiorno! [Closed]

“I think we should offer aid where it is sought. As we do here,” Sofia stated confidently. “We would have more to gain from the nobles, true. But you never know when a small act towards somebody you don’t even think twice about afterwards might set off ripples in the pond. And although I am...
  6. Cauthrien

“It’s a good philosophy to have,” Sofia replied when Cauthrien voiced her dislike of abusing animals. Her horse outweighed her by a hundred stone or better, and in a head-to-head contest, she would do what she needed to do to preserve her own hide, but beating him for nothing more than vengeance...
  7. Cauthrien

Cam

8. Cauthrien

Threads & NPC's - Cauthrien, Celeste, Alistair, Varric, Conrad, Bernie & Vandi

Thread trackers have been updated! If I missed anybody or you'd like to thread with one of my characters, shoot me a PM on this account or hit me up on Discord!
  9. Cauthrien

“I haven’t done much healing with dwarves,” Sofia admitted, showing no hint of discomfiture at revealing a lack of experience. “We only had a few amongst our ranks in Antiva, and they tended to prefer my non-magical methods. As long as they left with the same number of limbs as when they came...
  10. Cauthrien

Hi! :)

Hello and welcome to Timelines! If you like Dragon Age, you are definitely among friends! Looking forward to getting your profile approved and having you join in the fun!
  11. Cauthrien

Sofia looked briefly toward Dragon before turning her gaze back to her work, but her magic never faltered. “I’m just amazed you didn’t actually punch him in the head,” she remarked. “Not that I would condone such an action against an animal…but I wouldn’t have been surprised by it.” Cauthrien...
  12. Cauthrien

Wardens At The Gate [Group 1, Closed]

The prospect of food was as welcome as it always was, but after two weeks on the road, the prospect of getting out of her armor and getting cleaned up a bit held greater appeal. Lacking Sofia’s near fanatical dedication to cleanliness, Cauthrien had foregone washing in the icy bodies of water...
  13. Cauthrien

“I don’t know, it might amuse me,” was Sofia’s response to the prospect of a profanity-laden apology, but there was no malice in her faint smile, and the hands that lifted Cauthrien’s foot to her lap were gentle. “This is a numbing ointment,” she said, breaking the seal on a small clay pot. “I’m...
  14. Cauthrien

“Let me look at it.” Cauthrien wasn’t fool enough to ignore the quiet command in that voice, though she was more than a bit surprised that it was Sofia who had moved to aid her so swiftly. She had certainly done nothing to deserve such solicitude, and her current predicament was entirely the...
  15. Cauthrien

Martial Flaw (v. 2.0) [Closed]

Cauthrien had experienced for herself the “Speak freely until you tell me something I don’t want to hear” phenomenon from a good many of her superior officers over the years, so she wasn’t surprised when Cordelia looked openly skeptical, though the young woman did not voice her doubts aloud. "I...
  16. Cauthrien

Cauthrien had known even as she spoke that her words were churlish at best, cruel at worst. She had served under officers who mocked and berated those that they commanded, and had always considered their behavior as an example of what not to do. It had seldom had any beneficial effect on those...
  17. Cauthrien

Sofia’s self-confidence had been quite plain from the moment she had arrived at the gates of the compound in Denerim treating the two templars who had been trying to corral her like an honor guard, so Cauthrien wasn’t overly surprised when she didn’t so much as flinch at the acerbic query. “As...
  18. Cauthrien

“Of course!” Sofia exclaimed at the prospect of going to Orzammar. “I’ve been into the Deep Roads a few times, but nowhere in Antiva is close to an actual community. It’s all collapsed thaigs and darkspawn and trying to stop deepstalkers eating your supplies. I’d love to go there, get a sense of...
  19. Cauthrien

It was far from Cauthrien’s first winter march, but it was her first on horseback, and thus far, results were mixed. On the one hand, it was much easier to let the massive beasts plod through the mud on the road and the drifts off of it, and they made significantly better time than they would...
  20. Cauthrien

Mara had taken no injury from either an assassin’s bolt or the wild ride, but that didn’t necessarily equate to ‘all right’. “Well, I’m here in the Compound,” she muttered as she limped to a hay bale and sank onto it. “That counts as okay, I guess.” The Grey Wardens had hired a young man to...