• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. Mara Kerr

Caught Between a Rock and Another Rock

“As well as it does for any other Warden,” the Warden-Constable responded, “which is to say that if you pay attention to your training and follow orders in combat, I stand a good chance of being able to keep you alive. Don’t pay attention or don’t follow orders …I’m a soldier, not a miracle...
  2. Mara Kerr

Night in the Woods [Closed]

The cold bit at Mara’s nose as she pulled her cloak tighter around her shoulders. Her steps were light, cautious as she maneuvered around lurching roots and pesky twigs. The sun had set just a few hours before, earlier and earlier with each day. It was a blessing Mara was counting on as she...
  3. Mara Kerr

It seemed Cauthrien was about to answer her question in full when her horse suddenly decided to have an attitude. Mara watched as the woman deftly handled the creature, scolding him for his nippy behavior before leading him into his stall for a well-deserved meal. An ache began to squeeze at...
  4. Mara Kerr

“It’s not unusual for nobles to commission portraits of their heirs when they are coming of age,” Cauthrien replied. “Where was it?” “In the study…” She paused just long enough to recall the room. “On the ground floor...where I was caught by the guards.” She added a little sheepishly. The...
  5. Mara Kerr

All the Broken Pieces [Complete]

"I'm sorry," came Ferren’s gentle response. There was a moment Mara expected movement from him, but he stood still, keeping a respectful distance away from her. She knew he was more of the emotional type, even an embrace would not have been unwelcome in this situation. Even so, she could...
  6. Mara Kerr

“Well, I’m not a whore,” the Warden replied. “But it’s never stopped folk from calling me one.” “Right, well. Not much you can do about that,” Mara sighed. Her shoulders sagged a little more at the thought of being referred to as a murderer for the rest of her life. Thief she could do - she’d...
  7. Mara Kerr

Still Beating [Closed]

“You are wrong, so you know.” Mara bristled at Nathaniel’s words. Her jaw tightened and her brows began to furrow. “I do have someone that understand what is fucked up about us. Someone outside of the Wardens.” “I - excuse me?” She knew the rules just as well as any Warden, and any Warden knew...
  8. Mara Kerr

Holiday Cards 2018!

Hey, folks! Might as well toss this up a bit early, but I'm planning on sending out holiday cards again this year! If y'all would like one (and maybe even a doodle to boot!) just fill out this form! Happy holidays, y'all!
  9. Mara Kerr

“Grey Wardens have the right to conscript anyone they choose,” the woman confirmed sternly. Mara gave a confident nod as if to say Ha. Told you so. If she hadn’t been terrified to the tips of her toes she would’ve stuck her tongue out, too, but it was hard enough keeping herself composed in...
  10. Mara Kerr

“Ferren.” Mara took his offered hand. A firm shake. No flutters. Mostly. She blinked back a grimace and tried to only think of the future, not the past. “Good t’meet you, Mara. Or… meet you again?” His laugh made her smile. In a good way. Friendly. Warm. It was awkward, sure, but it was a start...
  11. Mara Kerr

Still Beating [Closed]

“I swore an oath at my Joining,” Nathaniel began. The corners of Mara’s mouth dropped further than usual as her eyes narrowed and she absently tilted her mug. She should’ve known better - of course the man would launch into one of his stupidly long speeches about duty and daddy issues. “I...
  12. Mara Kerr

Grey Wardens & the Post-Trespasser Timeline

Mara shouldn't have gotten herself killed by then, so count her in.
  13. Mara Kerr

It felt like all the world had slowed around her. Mara could feel every heartbeat, her senses attuned to the small world around her. The grip of the Warden at her collar, the ropes biting into her wrists, the sweat on the brow of the guard at the other end. Her own breathing was slow, like she’d...
  14. Mara Kerr

“Mara, wait.” Her hand hovered over the doorknob. Her heart skipped a beat and she closed her eyes as she wished for that beat back. It wasn’t fair that she still felt...feelings, but she had made so many promises to herself already, promises that she’d broken again and again. She wouldn’t...
  15. Mara Kerr

Still Beating [Closed]

“No. I would not.” Mara expected that answer out of Nathaniel. She also expected a lecture about duty this, duty that from him, too. Instead, he managed to surprise her for once. “I almost did once,” he confessed. Mara raised her brows but waited for him to continue. As she listened to him...
  16. Mara Kerr

It didn’t take long for the surprise to wear off. A glance over her shoulders. No guards, but the looks on their faces told her they needn’t have bothered leaving the the platform. A hand snatched her wrist, another at her shoulder. Someone grabbed at her hair and was pulling her away from the...
  17. Mara Kerr

(( 1 Kingsway, 35 Dragon, Afternoon, Cauthrien )) Mara paced in her cell. Back and forth. Back and forth. She could still feel the sting of ropes on her wrist. The glares of guards, the smug looks on their faces when they brought her in to Fort Drakon. A murderer - that’s what they’d called...
  18. Mara Kerr

Mara braced herself for the sting of a sharp rejection, but Ferren never unleashed it. She watched warily as he walked over to the door and closed it, waiting for the harsh words she knew he’d been holding inside. She deserved them. She knew she did, and she wouldn’t blame him if he’d closed the...
  19. Mara Kerr

This was a blessing and a curse all wrapped up in one. Mara stood still and attentive in the meeting room, one ear on the scratch-scratch-scritch of an attendant’s pen on paper beside her and the other on the words coming out of Ferren’s mouth. The quill was an invaluable distraction. Every time...
  20. Mara Kerr

Mara Kerr

Name: Mara Kerr Race: Human Gender: Female Date of Birth: 12 Firstfall, 8 Dragon Occupation: Grey Warden Companion(s): Duff, an old black wolf with greying fur around his muzzle Many remember Mara with long black hair always pulled back in a neat, braided bun, but a few twists and...