• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. Alistair Theirin

All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun [Closed]

Donal allowed Nicolette to think that his consultation with Bernie was to assure the tavern keeper of her safety with them. There was no need for her to know that Bernie, Gio and most of the other staff knew the true identity of ‘James’ and busted their asses to ensure that Alistair remained...
  2. Alistair Theirin

Nicolette definitely got a bit wide-eyed at having her suspicion confirmed, but she didn’t panic, didn’t blow his cover, and - most importantly as far as Alistair was concerned - went on to tell him about her time with Leliana. He could well remember the first time he and Aedan had met her in...
  3. Alistair Theirin

To say that Alistair was embarrassed would be putting it mildly. He’d flattered himself that he had this sneaking out routine pretty well down, but a pretty face and some familiar names had tripped him up with humbling ease. If he’d been alone, it might have been easier to shrug it off, but...
  4. Alistair Theirin

Alistair never would have made it as a bard. Obviously. He could barely handle a drink with a pretty girl while staying incognito. It had been such a little slip, but a slip nonetheless. They weren’t in a life-or-death situation; Nicolette wouldn’t suddenly pull out a dagger upon realizing that...
  5. Alistair Theirin

During the Blight, nights in camp had been something that Alistair looked forward to through the unpredictable blend of drudgery and sphincter-clenching terror that made up each day. Assuming it wasn’t pouring rain, or snowing so hard you couldn’t see, or there weren’t enemies that might be...
  6. Alistair Theirin

Alistair Theirin

Back Story Update To most onlookers, Alistair’s attention has been devoted to Ferelden and his family, and this is, in fact, mostly the case. That his ‘diplomatic journey’ in 38 Dragon was actually a mission to find his father, Maric Theirin, who was being held prisoner by a rogue Tevinter...
  7. Alistair Theirin

Looking For...

Special canon recruitment Looking Fors: Name: Alfstanna Eremon, Arl of Denerim Race: Human Gender: Female Class: Warrior or rogue Background: Once the Bann of Waking Sea after her older brother joined the Templar order, Alfstanna was made Arl of Denerim by Alistair & Constance in 9:35. A...
  8. Alistair Theirin

A King's Fate, A Son's Choice [Closed]

The first time that Alistair had surprised Constance had been the night that he proposed to her. She had laughed then … not at him, but at the fact that she had been readying herself to give him advice on the type of woman he should marry when he had popped the question. She wasn’t laughing...
  9. Alistair Theirin

Out with the Old. In with the New [Closed]

Constance had many smiles, and Alistair had seen most of them by now. The serene smile that she wore most often in public. The polite smile that appeared when Maura Trestlebridge was droning on into infinity about the latest gossip. The ‘I’m going to give you the chance to figure out for...
  10. Alistair Theirin

Oops. I Did It Again [Closed]

“To the Flagon then,” Zevran agreed readily, rolling from the bed with a cat’s lazy grace, eyebrows arching suggestively as he added, “We shall see what you can do to convince me to stay the night with you, Alistair, so that I might see the children in the morning.” “Maybe I’ll surprise you,”...
  11. Alistair Theirin

Alistair was more than willing to have the attention turned from his slip of the tongue to just about anything else, and fortunately, their new tablemate was both too polite to pry and quite willing to provide a tale. “In the bedroom of another woman he had been paying court to,” was her...
  12. Alistair Theirin

Despite the sudden bleak turn in the conversation, Nicolette did not seem put off, listening sympathetically enough that Alistair felt guilty for deceiving her. “If you wish to talk about it, you can do so,” she told him kindly, patting his hand. “I will not be able to say anything of use, I...
  13. Alistair Theirin

The Morning After [Complete]

“I think it would be best to give her the choice,” Constance suggested. “Perhaps an array of kittens to choose from. That could easily be arranged.” Privately, Alistair thought that would be a good way to ensure that he wound up with a mob of the tiny creatures, but it did make a certain amount...
  14. Alistair Theirin

From This Height [Closed]

Nathaniel listened to Alistair without interruption, but while his expression shifted somewhat, the disapproval was still very much present. In a way, Alistair couldn’t blame him, but Maker’s balls, it wasn’t as though this was a recurring problem! “I appreciate you believe you helped and I...
  15. Alistair Theirin

Oops. I Did It Again [Closed]

Zevran gave Alistair a reproving look when he opted not to join him. “This is far more comfortable than that chair,” he pointed out, patting the elaborate brocade of the duvet and stretching luxuriously. “Oh, I know,” Alistair retorted. “I sleep like a baby in it every night. Real goosedown and...
  16. Alistair Theirin

A King's Fate, A Son's Choice [Closed]

Alistair couldn’t stay seated for long, the agitation rippling beneath his skin pulling him out of the chair to pace the confines of the room, his thoughts tumbling over themselves in a churn of emotion that he hadn’t experienced in years. He paused at the window, pulling aside the heavy brocade...
  17. Alistair Theirin

“Thank you.” Nicolette responded to Donal’s advice with a pretty smile. “I think at the moment my plan is to stay in Denerim until the thaw, but if something draws me away I will be sure to follow your advice.” Good for Donal, Alistair told himself, trying hard to mean it. Just because he was...
  18. Alistair Theirin

Out with the Old. In with the New [Closed]

Constance waited patiently as Alistair extracted his booted foot from his mouth and managed to formulate a semi-intelligent question. “Yes and no.” A couple of years ago, he would have been frustrated by such an oblique response, but now he understood what Constance was telling him, and her...
  19. Alistair Theirin

“It's for Elena,” Alistair told her, though he was almost certain she was teasing when she asked if the kitten was to be for him. Her delivery was unfailingly subtle, but he had learned the tells: the slight arch of pale eyebrows and the faintest hint of a smile. It was never done in a cruel or...
  20. Alistair Theirin

"I have tried to do my best for him." The Teyrna watched her son as she spoke, then glanced at Alistair. "I do not believe his uncle would allow it either." “He wouldn't,” he agreed. Nate had laid down some hard rules, thanks to Aedan's loose lips. Alistair had Grand Cleric Elemena bending his...