• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. Celeste Monroe

When You're Good to Maman [Closed]

To be perfectly clear, Celeste was not afraid of horses. She’d just never been fond of them. They were large, hairy, smelly, and generally didn’t want to do what she wanted them to. She’d never even been in a saddle until she had started accompanying Nicolette on her inland excursions on...
  2. Celeste Monroe

A Moment of Repose [Closed]

Celeste’s wrenched arm flared with pain as she hit the deck, but it didn’t feel as though it was out of joint, which was good news; she’d done that a couple of times, and getting it popped back in hurt like hell. A moment later, she was caught up in a crushing embrace along with Thibault...
  3. Celeste Monroe

Walk The Prank [Closed]

Bela freed herself from Gideon’s grasp through the simple expedient of sitting on his face: undoubtedly not for the first time, and Celeste’s first mate certainly didn’t object, though he did turn the pirate loose, leaving her free to swarm up the rigging beside the other captain and let out a...
  4. Celeste Monroe

The ocean had been home from Celeste’s earliest memories, but she had learned from brutal experience that it was not the type of home where you could relax, let your guard down and know that you were safe no matter what. Some nights, the sea would rock you to sleep as tenderly as any mother...
  5. Celeste Monroe

Celeste had thought nothing of it when she had spotted Thibault on deck. The hound had long since become an accepted member of the Wicked Grace, and despite his size, was remarkably adept at keeping out from underfoot of the crew as they worked. Even as the seas grew rougher with the arrival of...
  6. Celeste Monroe

Nicolette made it into the crow’s nest with no close calls, though a light sheen of sweat touched her face when she climbed over the rail. She didn’t seem to mind, however, and her eyes danced with enthusiasm as they surveyed the expanse of rolling waves around the ship. It was close quarters...
  7. Celeste Monroe

Walk The Prank [Closed]

Singing, no matter how amusing the songs their booze-saturated minds could come up with might be, was only going to keep Celeste thinking about Nicolette, which she was expressly trying not to do for a few hours. So … either more booze or some other activity was called for, and a race up the...
  8. Celeste Monroe

I've Been Working My Way Back To You [Closed]

Celeste had no wish to frighten Nicolette with the details of the battles that she had missed; it had been brutal necessity, not bravery, that had led to the vast majority of them, and the aftermaths had not been pretty. Brannigan’s skills had been pushed to their limits, and not a single member...
  9. Celeste Monroe

The tension that had been seeping out of Nicolette’s body returned when Celeste asked about the dream, but after a moment, the other woman nodded and began to speak. “It is...a dream I have had, over and over, since I first saw the town burning,” she said softly. “Then it became worse after the...
  10. Celeste Monroe

Celeste was fairly sure where Nicolette would want to be; she’d seen her eyeing the crow’s nest longingly ever since they’d set sail, but the minstrel had not pushed for a return visit, allowing the crew to do their jobs as she played shanty after shanty that turned the repetitive tasks into a...
  11. Celeste Monroe

Walk The Prank [Closed]

One of the good things about Isabela: she was rarely one to mope about, and she didn’t tolerate it in her drinking companions, either. Celeste had been counting on it, and as her mood started to spiral back toward the doldrums that she’d been mired in for weeks, the pirate came through. “She’ll...
  12. Celeste Monroe

Celeste had been through nightmares with Nicolette before on the rare occasion, but nothing this bad. Usually when she woke to find the minstrel whimpering or moaning while stirring restlessly in her sleep, stroking her back and hair while murmuring reassurances was enough to banish the bad...
  13. Celeste Monroe

Celeste averted her gaze as Isabela took the wheel, though not before she saw the play of emotion across the other sailor’s features. That Bela trusted her enough to be so unguarded was no small thing, but a big part of their lengthy friendship lay in knowing when to look away and say nothing...
  14. Celeste Monroe

Mal De Mer [Closed]

“He is,” Sati confirmed when Gideon asked in surprise about this Iron Bull’s status as a follower of the Qun. “But he is somewhat...more enlightened than any qunari I met before. He offered his services to the Inquisition, and showed no sign of concern over the fact that I don’t follow. Nor am...
  15. Celeste Monroe

Exhaustion had become almost as constant a companion to Celeste as worry and guilt these past weeks. Sleep meant dreams, and dreams meant seeing Nicolette die and worse a thousand times while Celeste watched helplessly from the deck of her ship or fought her way through endless crowds or swam...
  16. Celeste Monroe

“I may ask if she can show me some more defensive manoeuvres,” Nicolette reflected, watching Isabela’s antics with amusement. “She’s not much on defense,” Celeste warned her. “When she’s in that position, she usually cheats.” Not that she would object if Nico learned that from the pirate...
  17. Celeste Monroe

Walk The Prank [Closed]

Isabela bantered easily with Charlie until Kali came to collect her with the promise of learning Brannigan’s secrets. “Brannigan could do that with his accent alone,” the pirate leered. “Although it wouldn’t necessarily be mercy they’d be begging for.” Kalindra rolled her eyes and ushered the...
  18. Celeste Monroe

Mal De Mer [Closed]

Sati accepted Brannigan’s offer of a salve for her hand, and the healer made his way back to the infirmary. Hopefully, it wouldn’t extinguish the mark, though Celeste wondered if the Herald would really mind. She was pretty sure a bunch of other people would. “As varied as the people who make...
  19. Celeste Monroe

Celeste’s question had the immediate effect of bringing Nicolette’s attempts to get her clothes off to a screeching halt, but of greater concern to the sailor was the suddenly haunted look in her lover’s eyes as she responded. “No. It was Thibault.” “Thibault?” Celeste shifted her astonished...
  20. Celeste Monroe

Letting Slip The Dogs Of Shenanigans [Closed]

Celeste didn’t have long to wait before Josc slipped into the alley, a shadow among shadows. “Any sign of our girl?” she murmured as she stilled, her eyes on the house and Addie’s window on the second floor. “Nothing yet.” Celeste shifted out of her place of concealment and joined her friend. A...