• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Search results

1. Cullen

Fetterless In The City Of Chains [Closed]

In his poor judgement, he spoke again in haste without allowing Hanamene the opportunity to even respond in turn. In fact, he spoke over her as she answered. He'd come off as impatient, which wasn't exactly his intention. He was tired, yes, but not trying to be impolite. Hanamene Thornecroft, he...
  2. Cullen

New Beginnings [Closed]

Bernie's coming to the defence of Eustace somewhat softened the Commander, although he was clearly still annoyed with the younger man. "We had another, far more experienced quartermaster in Haven," he lamented. Unfortunately, Threnn had unpopular political views. "I suppose she set a high...
  3. Cullen

Spellbound [Closed]

To his relief, Sati seemed amenable to his request. "Of course. Lead the way," the Tal-Vashoth said. Cullen promptly obliged. His pace, while not hurried, was still purposeful as they took leave of the Chantry. He, too, looked skyward. It was almost impossible not to, when first stepping...
  4. Cullen

The young woman turned to him. "Ser Cullen. If you would, follow me," she said, though he gathered the deference used was more for the Knight-Commander's benefit than his own. Either way, he was content to oblige. The fire had warmed him well enough, and he was glad to be away from the common...
  5. Cullen

New Circus, Same Clowns [Closed]

"Not sure why he’s even still here. All the asses he should be kissing are back in Orlais, aren’t they?" the author responded. "Precisely my point," Cullen grumbled in turn, "Instead he's contented himself on being a thorn in my side. Maker guide me, Varric, I've half a mind to..." He didn't...
  6. Cullen

Wardens Gone Walkabout [Closed]

The Commander continued to silently defer to Cassandra or Leliana, in particular, throughout most of the exchange. The latter, unsurprisingly, provided more intel than he or Josephine ever could. He ceased being surprised by Leliana not long after their meeting, but that was not to say Cullen...
  7. Cullen

Spellbound [Closed]

Successfully reading the nuances of Qunari, or Tal-Vashoth, expressions was a skill yet mastered by the Commander. “Your opinion is noted.” Tone, however, was harder to mask. Cullen took note of those within the Chantry. Something he should have done before speaking of Alexius so openly to...
  8. Cullen

"Mages aren't allowed in this hall-" It was difficult for the young templar to concentrate on Ser Agatha's attempts at small talk, when it became plain to him that some of the recruits had evidently expected his arrival well in advance. Their whispering lacked subtly, or tact for that matter...
  9. Cullen

New Beginnings [Closed]

Bernie wasn't one to be deterred, Cullen quickly came to realize. "I'd prefer to get a bit done before retiring. I'd hate to have Eustace round up cleaning supplies for nothing, and pulling some of the debris out shouldn't take long." "I've men and women under my command to spare," he told her...
  10. Cullen

Sati had arrived and introduced herself humbly, despite the Seeker's insisting on the addendum of Herald. Cullen credited his piety in his uncertainty of labelling the mercenary as such, but anyone knowing better of his past might have caught wind of the former Knight-Commander of Kirkwall's...
  11. Cullen

[Early Firstfall, 9:31; Hanamene Thornecroft] The voyage had been unpleasant. Cullen had found it difficult to breathe below-deck and thus spent the majority of his time amongst the working crew of the vessel bound for Kirkwall. He slept little during the whole of the journey. The ship's...
  12. Cullen

Grand Forest Villa: Templar Sanctuary [Plot Setting]

True, still a ways ahead. Glad to have you on board, either way. Just finished reading Hana's profile a while ago, lots of parallels for us to work with in general. Looking forward to it. Ok. Denerim it is... editing to reflect such... now...
  13. Cullen

The Commander unceremoniously pushed open the door of the tavern, just as Varric had caught up with him. A number of individuals taking respite therein rose to attention, a spattering of templars and a number of Leliana's scouts. Most looked toward Cullen with worried or startled expressions, as...
  14. Cullen

Spellbound [Closed]

Having caught up to the Tal-Vashoth, and captured her attention, the Commander straightened himself. It was an unconscious effort to make himself seem taller, something others shorter than he had done to Cullen in the past. He wasn't used to having the tables turned on him in this regard. He...
  15. Cullen

Grand Forest Villa: Templar Sanctuary [Plot Setting]

Awesome! Is Hanamene still part of the Inquisition by then? FYI leaning toward Denerim for the Autumn In... one. Thought it might be funny if they're towed in by the royal fleet or something like that. Maximum embarrassment for the Commander.
  16. Cullen

Spellbound [Closed]

[A few days after In Hushed Whispers - Drakonis, 9:41; Sati Adaar] The Inquisition was now bound to the rebel mages, and they to the Inquisition in turn. A decision had been made and an alliance had been struck, neither of which the Commander publicly denounced nor embraced. The notion of mages...
  17. Cullen

The Commander arrived not long after initial introductions had been made. "Forgive my late arrival," he said upon entering the war room, "I needed to assign some new recruits temporary quarters." Could he have delegated that task? Likely. Cassandra cast her glance his way almost as if to suggest...
  18. Cullen

New Beginnings [Closed]

“I get that a lot … though it generally doesn’t survive the first meeting," Bernie supplied, candidly. “Caution is understandable. Particularly now. I don’t tend to be as high maintenance as the typical noble, though." Feeling a little more at ease as their exchange continued, the Commander...
  19. Cullen

Gallows Humor [Solo]

Haring, 9:31 - Templar Barracks - Late Evening (OOC: used Samson's background and this short story for inspiration) It had been a month since his transfer. Cullen hadn't been sorry to leave Ferelden behind, but he was grateful that Knight-Commander Greagoir had not demoted him - he was still a...
  20. Cullen

“Well, that’s more than I’ve gotten from Cassandra," the dwarf responded. Cullen empathetically tilted his head, though diplomatically said nothing more on that note. Neither man expected Cassandra to admit to her having been heavy-handed. For his part, Cullen knew that the Seeker believed - at...