• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Deadlines, what deadlines?

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
For folks who don't know, I'm a full-time author and tend to have deadlines every 30-45 days where I have to write a lot of words, edit a lot of words, and do a lot of other things with words. If I didn't procrastinate this probably wouldn't be a problem, but I do so here we are. ;D

Usually the last few days up to a week of deadline time impact my posting, and I'll let folks know how much ahead of time.

Right now I'm spinning four different plates. Have a short story to finish for a giveaway by tomorrow, another short story to plan out for a charity anthology, a massive novel to tweak and revise by Monday night, and a new book to finish an outline for by Wednesday.

Sooo yeah, posts will probably slow a bit. I'll do my best to keep up a 3-4 day turnaround, but it'll depend on how drained I'm feeling after the work day. Either way, things will be back to normal Wednesday.

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I'm having a major anxiety meltdown over this deadline. Big surprise, I know.

I'm afraid nothing site-wise is going to get done until Saturday, and I'll be scarce in Discord.