• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Grey Wardens & the Post-Trespasser Timeline

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Calling all Grey Warden players!

The new Inquisitor is working with the moderating team to get the world state of the post-Trespasser timeline finalized.

Ferelden's Grey Wardens will not be MIA during Inquisition, and will not be part of those compromised by Corypheus. They will have assisted the Inquisition and likely clashed with the Orlesian order in doing so.

Got a few ideas in the works to liven things up, but for now, we need to know who will be playing in the new timeline.

Participation in both timelines is NOT mandatory!!

If you want your Grey Warden character(s) to be involved in the post-Trespasser timeline, sound off in this thread & be thinking about the kind of development your character has experienced in the six years leading up to the start of Inquisition.

We'll be working with each of you to decide who is where and with who when the Breach is opened and go from there to figure out specific plot ideas for the GW during the Inquisition period that can be referenced in the post-Trespasser timeline or threaded out in the Stories of the Past forum.

If you have any questions, this thread is the place to ask them, too!

Mara Kerr

Prominent member
Grey Warden
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Mara shouldn't have gotten herself killed by then, so count her in.

Cordelia

Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
We've talked a bit, but having Niamh in some sort of position in Denerim is fine by me although I've mentioned a desire for some freedom to travel. Unsure what that would mean, so I defer to Warden leadership.

Cordelia will grow into a competent mage but I think she should still stick to her roots as an academic and thinker more than some type of warrior-mage. Archivist seems possible, but a semi-diplomatic position could work as well. That's also up to leadership to decide, I think.

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Cauthrien will still be Warden-Constable, still be a ready source of damnable logic & still be feuding periodically with her horse (more out of habit on both their parts by that point).