• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Griffons, Anyone?

Would you be interested in this?

• No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YES! Sign me up!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, it seems like too much of a stretch to be plausible

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe, but I have some questions (Put 'em below!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Hey, Grey Warden players!

So, for those of you who have not read Dragon Age: The Last Flight, the synopsis is here.

In looking at the timeline for the Exalted Age, the Fourth Blight & the rise of Ferelden as a kingdom overlap to a high degree, with Grey Warden outposts established as early as 5:10.

My proposal is that when the griffons started dying out, Isseya hid the final clutch of untainted eggs as far from Weisshaupt as she could get them: Ferelden.

Sometime during the Inquisition period or after, a collapsed wall at Soldier's Peak reveals a cache of Warden artifacts and records that eventually lead to the hiding place of the eggs, which are taken out of suspended animation and hatched into 13 healthy fledgling griffons.

Depending on when it takes place, the post-Trespasser timeline could either be when the hunt for the eggs takes place or when the Grey Wardens have thirteen two-year old griffons ready to train for riding and to breed to recover the species.

So ... anybody interested?

Last edited:

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
At this time, we are not going to bring the griffons into either of the current timelines.

It's a future possibility for the post-Trespasser timeline, and there is a very AU timeline currently simmering on a back burner that they would very much be a part of, but we're going to focus on DA:O/DA2 & Post-Trespasser for the foreseeable future.