• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

January Featured Thread Nominations!

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
January Featured Thread Nominations

It's time to nominate up to THREE of your favorite for the month of January! Please include the TITLE, the LINK, and the REASON for your nomination below!

Nominations close on January 26th, with Polls going up the next morning!

Kiran Xuresh

Circle Mage
DAO/DA2 Timeline
From This Height is one of those intricately interwoven political threads dealing with ripple consequences, and damned if I don't love me some nuance. Especially when two good pals are and aren't on the same side, trying to stake out boundaries now that everything's a smidge more complicated than it used to be.

I Like Big Boats, I Cannot Lie, you other 'bucklers can't deny... Ahem, I mean... They're pirates, drinking lots of booze, singing bad songs, and making worse decisions that certainly won't get them in trouble - they would never. Need I say more?

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate The Last Line of Defense because it gives us a look at an event from DAI from a perspective that we don't get to see in game. Plus Teagan and Kiley with kids.

I nominate Rose-y Cheeked Orlands because happy reunions and siblings give me warm fuzzies and Addie prying into Eddie's love life is a win.

I nominate Never Go Against An Antivan When Wine Is On The Line for the title alone, along with the draw of two very different individuals getting acquainted over a bit of larceny and mayhem.