• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Life Happens

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I'll be limited in activity the rest of the week. We are driving back to Texas to bring two freezers full of meat back to Oklahoma (doable, but a pain in the ass). I'll have my computer with me, but time is going to be at a premium, so don't expect any posts until this weekend. I'll be reachable by PM & Discord, but may take a bit to respond.

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
My best friend's mother, who has been my Other-Mother since I was 13, died yesterday, so once I get back from Texas (incoming monsoons mean we are not going to try transporting the two freezers of meat on this trip), I'll have the viewing/funeral/family to focus on. I'll be able to tag thread transfers here and there, but new posts on any threads will not be likely until middle of next week or so.

Fergus Cousland

Teyrn of Highever
Staff member
Canon Character
Noble
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Hope you travel safe and deepest sympathies hon <3