• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Looking for rp/character concepts

tangela

Hi,

I am interested in joining the game, but would prefer to start with some existing ties/goals/etc. I am wondering if there is a looking for rp or similar place where existing players post concepts they would be looking to rp with so that new characters can start the game filling a specific niche.

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
If none of those catches your eye, feel free to PM one of the moderating team or join us on Discord. We can give you a rundown on current and future goings-on and help you brainstorm character ideas.

I

indigocat

Hi there, I am interested in joining the game however I have never participated in any form of rp game in this style. My only experience is tabletop d&d with friends. Is there any advice on how to go about this?

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
The best way is just to jump in!

It's freeform writing; we don't roll dice or use stats (there is actually very little combat, though some threads have more than others).

Here are some links to get you started:

Forum Policies And Information - Basic information on our rules and other housekeeping

The Storyline - Background information and links for the DAO/DA2 and Post-Trespasser timelines

Creating Your Character - Guide & links for character creation, including the profile template

You can read some of the threads to get a feel for what RP is like here & check out some of the Approved Profiles for ideas on what to do with your own.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you have!

I hope to see you on the boards soon!