• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

November Featured Character Nominations

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
November Featured Character Nominations

It's time to nominate up to TWO of your favorite characters for the month of November. Please include a REASON for your nomination. We also would like to encourage you to include a question you would like to ask the character or about the character.

Previous Winners:
Celeste Monroe
Ferren Bairston
Mara Kerr
Merrill
Falon Varos

Nominations close on November 26th, with Polls going up the next morning!​

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Pretty sure she was nominated before, but I'd like to nominate Sati Adaar. Though we haven't had a ton of opportunities to learn much about the character yet, her player has taken on the task of building another timeline brick by brick.

I'd also like to nominate Nathaniel Howe. Just pretend I'm doing it from another account. Aside from the player portraying a complex and nuanced character, they have also put in a lot of work behind the scenes to help make this site both functional and elegant.

Nicolette O'Hara

Prominent member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I would like to nominate Alistair, because his player does an excellent job of grasping him as a young man trying to build on his responsibilities while maintaining that core of Alistair-ish charm.

Merrill

Canon Character
Apostate
Maleficar
I'd like to nominate Sofia di Castelbuono. They've made a grand entrance to the forums and are a character that I've been dying to interact with. Flashy, fun, and a bit presumptuous. Great stuff!

I'd also like to nominate Harmon Cabot. He is very adorable and I'm so glad to see him getting establishes in Kirkwall. His player really captures both a sense of nervousness but also some boyish excitement that's really endearing.