• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

October Featured Thread Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
October Featured Thread Nominations

It's time to nominate up to THREE of your favorite for the month of October! Please include the TITLE, the LINK, and the REASON for your nomination below!

Nominations close on October 26th, with Polls going up the next morning!​

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Consciences and Consequences because it's great to see another facet of these characters as they deal with something truly unimaginable. It's a very clear marker in their future path, and a great plot thread, to boot.

I also nominate The Way I Feel because despite it being only two posts in, Nathaniel's current state of mind is sure to make for an explosive thread--and not in a good way.

And finally, I nominate Cut To the Quick because it's a thoughtful (if painful) look at past hurts, insecurities, and a wide range of emotions. Difficult to work through in the best of times, harder to share with someone else. It's a touching thread and a great pairing of characters.

Linette Botten

Ferren's Keeper
Staff member
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Cry Havoc! because popcorn tastes good. So many characters working together in this one.

I further nominate A Crack in the Wall because this plot has been in the works for a while and I'm super excited to see how it all plays out. All, Marcus and Darren 4 lyfe.

I nominate to nominate All the Broken Pieces because watching Ferren and Mara have to work together after all they said to each other is like a special type of catnip to me.

Fergus Cousland

Teyrn of Highever
Staff member
Canon Character
Noble
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Step Up because Siali gets a well earned promotion, and I like how Nathaniel presented it to her.

I nominate Theoretically Speaking because giving things names is one of Varric's strengths, and naming rats with Merrill is a delight to read.

I nominate Unrest In The Alienage because it's always interesting to see past events like this presented. It was a hard mission, and it is something that is going to shape both Alistair and Falon once it's complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.