• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

Rika's Journey to Kirkwall

Rika Blaise

Smart Mouth Mercenary
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Hey there guys! So my character is brand new to this site and currently on a boat heading to Kirkwall, having been hired by someone to do something. She's a mercenary for a small company called Shadow Claw and I really want to get her story going, I'm just not sure how exactly to do that. She's currently traveling with three other people, all of which I will be posting into the looking for tab in case anyone wants to play them. But basically, I need people for Rika to interact with and what not, get her story started. I'm completely open to ideas, so anyone interested let me know :)

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I have a smuggler/ship captain named Celeste Monroe currently in Kirkwall.

I also have a hack writer named Varric something or other who can be found at the Hanged Man.

Hit me up on either or both!

Rika Blaise

Smart Mouth Mercenary
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Oh my goodness do you play Varric Trthras? He's been my favorite character since he first was introduced (I actually jokingly call him my husband sometimes but hey)

So yeah, definitely game for our little dwarves to meet especially since they both love making money haha. They could have fun

Varric Tethras

Bullshitter Emeritus
Canon Character
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
Careful with the husband talk ... Bianca's the jealous type. ;)

His schedule from 10 Firstfall, 9:35 is pretty well open for threads, so PM me and we'll get something going!

Fergus Cousland

Teyrn of Highever
Staff member
Canon Character
Noble
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I have Hawke and Aveline hanging around, I'll give you a poke this weekend about a thread :D

Rika Blaise

Smart Mouth Mercenary
DAO/DA2 Timeline
yay Rika will have friends lol....or at least know some people.

Rika Blaise

Smart Mouth Mercenary
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I am totally fine with either so it's whatever you want to do lol