• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

September Featured Thread Nominations

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
September Featured Thread Nominations

It's time to nominate up to THREE of your favorite for the month of September! Please include the TITLE, the LINK, and the REASON for your nomination below!

Nominations close on September 25th, with Polls going up the next morning!

Cauthrien

Warden-Constable of Ferelden
Staff member
Canon Character
Grey Warden
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate He Mercs Hard For The Money because I love the title and the banter between Ferren and Magnus is a hoot!

I nominate Maybe I'm Amazed because it is such a sweet and tender thread, both of them wounded in their own ways and each trusting in the other.

I nominate Still Beating because broody Nate + prickly Mara = entertaining reading.

Hanamene Thornecroft

Prominent member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate The Cave for... reasons. :oops:
<_<
>_>
fans self, clears throat before continuing

I also nominate The Denerim Literary Society because the reaction of both Conrad and Nate to messere Tethras' smutty novel is hilarious to me. Conrad reading Nate's passage allowed is the definition of an awkward first meeting. I'm genuinely hoping they walk into the next bookshop only to find dozens and dozens more copies of it. Kind of like a weed, you pluck one but then there's so many that pop up in its place.

And I nominate Rose-y Cheeked Orlands because I adore these two in how much they care and want to look out for one another even though they'd been separated for so long. I like the notion that time and/or distance can't destroy a solid bond, and these chars play that out really well.

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Hang Him Out to Dry because what can I say? Sterling suffering for his entitled idiocy is the best thing ever.

I nominate Red Right Hand because Mara and Rabbit and Caethan, oh my!

I nominate Perfect Day because it was not, in fact, a perfect day, and Nathaniel's closure (or lack thereof) is an interesting glimpse into his character.

Fergus Cousland

Teyrn of Highever
Staff member
Canon Character
Noble
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Remembrance of Thornecrofts Past because its an interesting look into the dynamic between Hana and Magnus when they were younger. Also, I love their Nan.

I nominate Shot Through The Heart because elven girlfriends being cute totally hits my buttons.

I nominate Counting Coins because Varric plays it straight with Edwin, and gives him some good advice.