• Hello Guest, the Post-Trespasser timeline is open to all characters now. If you want to play your DA:O/DA2 timeline characters in the Post-Trespasser timeline, please check out the thread below. It will give you all the information you need to get up and running in no time:

Getting your DA:O/DA2 Character ready for Post-Trespasser!

October Featured Character Nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maker

Administrator
Staff member
October Featured Character Nominations

It's time to nominate up to TWO of your favorite characters for the month of October. Please include a REASON for your nomination. We also would like to encourage you to include a question you would like to ask the character or about the character.

Previous Winners:
Celeste Monroe
Ferren Bairston

Nominations close on October 26th, with Polls going up the next morning!​

Linette Botten

Ferren's Keeper
Staff member
Post DAI Timeline
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Sati Adaar for featured character. While she has yet to start a thread, I love the idea that we have an inquisitor and I want to shout her from the rooftops.

My question for her is: Boil, Scramble or Fry Solas?

I nominate Mara Kerr for featured character. There are a lot of layers to that onion, some of them more vaporous than others. I always enjoy reading her threads.

My question for her is: Where do you see Mara after the Inquisition?

Ferren Bairston

Guard-Captain of Highever
Staff member
DAO/DA2 Timeline
I nominate Merrill because in addition to being an excellently realized canon, her player is a talented writer who still finds time to pour a ton of creativity into every post.

My question for her is: If Merrill had the chance to drink from the Well of Sorrows, would she do it?

I nominate Falon Varos because he has an interesting and layered backstory and an obvious desire to affect change for his people.

My question for him is: Does Falon ever regret giving up his niece to the Chantry?

Status
Not open for further replies.